The registration site is now closed.
The conference program can be found here.
- The table below details the registration fee structure, in Canadian dollars (CAD). Fees include breaks and lunches. The table indicates which social events are included by default.
- Special prices are available for IEEE members and for students.
- For social events, extra tickets are available for the reception (cruise on the Ottawa River on Tuesday) and the banquet (at the Canadian Museum of History on Thursday). There is also an optional tour on Wednesday.
- No tax will be added.
- Official receipts will be made available at the registration desk of the conference.
- Paper authors must register by July 20, and the earlier the better. Detailed registration instructions for paper authors will be emailed on June 29, 2015.
- Payment must be done by credit card. If this is impossible for you to do so, please contact the Finance Chair, Gunter Mussbacher.
- If you need a formal invitation letter for a visa application, please contact the General Chair, Daniel Amyot.
- For registration issues (including the registration Web site), please contact the Registration Chair, Vahdat Abdelzad.
- Cancellations are possible until August 1, 2015 but are subject to an administrative fee of 25% of the paid amount. Cancellations are not possible after August 1, 2015.
We are thankful to our donors and sponsors for helping us keep registration fees to a minimum, especially for students (bring students with you!).
Please note also that members of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) can get credits towards CCBA® or CBAP® recertification for participating to RE'15!
- The workshops and tutorials on the Monday/Tuesday will be counted as Professional Development Hours (PD Hours) and Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
- The paper presentations and keynote talks (Wednesday to Friday) will be counted as CDUs.
|Event||Registration Type||Registration Fees||Includes|
|(early, by July
||(late, by August 21)||(on-site)||Reception (Tuesday)||Banquet (Thursday)|
|Conference + all Tutorials + all Workshops + Doctoral Symposium (Doctoral Symposium by invitation only)||IEEE membership||CAD 1,025||CAD 1,230||CAD 1,330||YES||YES|
|no IEEE membership||CAD 1,230||CAD 1,480||CAD 1,600||YES||YES|
|Student (IEEE membership)||CAD 270||CAD 325||CAD 400||YES||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||CAD 325||CAD 390||CAD 480||YES||NO|
|Conference only||IEEE membership||CAD 830||CAD 1,000||CAD 1,100||YES||YES|
|no IEEE membership||CAD 1,000||CAD 1,200||CAD 1,320||YES||YES|
|Student (IEEE membership)||CAD 220||CAD 265||CAD 330||YES||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||CAD 265||CAD 320||CAD 400||YES||NO|
|all Workshops + all Tutorials + Doctoral Symposium, but not the Conference (Doctoral Symposium by invitation only)||IEEE membership||CAD 400||CAD 480||CAD 580||YES||NO|
|no IEEE membership||CAD 480||CAD 580||CAD 700||YES||NO|
|Student (IEEE membership)||CAD 75||CAD 90||CAD 115||NO||NO|
|Student (no IEEE membership)||CAD 90||CAD 110||CAD 140||NO||NO|
|Additional reception ticket (Tuesday)||CAD 50||CAD 60||CAD 65|
|Ottawa Walking Tours (not included in any event) (Wednesday)||CAD 15||CAD 20||CAD 20|
|Additional banquet ticket (Thursday)||CAD 135||CAD 150||CAD 160|